? ??????????????Abstract Folds? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1609 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (19 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 26087 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Pink Spring? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Personal Symbol Reflection

My personal symbol represents my interest in sports. I play ringette and the skates go with that. The sort of circle shape to my symbol, shows that my life is very busy and always on the go because of my teams. I chose to use the colours red and yellow because to me they are very energetic. Red is associated with energy, strength, and determination. These are all characteristics i see when i play ringette or broomball. Yellow is associated with energy and joy. The two colours together represent the hard work and effort I need to keep running and trying my hardest when I play brooball. In my symbol, it shows that I have fun playing my sports and I am happy to be playing them as well. Overall, my symbol just shows my love for being a part of a team and the energy I get from playing ringette and broomball. Sports are a big part of my life and they are very important to. I think my symbol represents this aspect of my life well.

0 comments: