? ??????????????Abstract Folds? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1609 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (19 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 26087 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Pink Spring? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Alter Ego Brainstorming

Five interesting things that people don't know about me are:
1. i like to draw
2. abstract art interests me
3. i watch too much t.v.
4. i like bright colours
5. i like to do things outside
Three things that my friends would say about my personality, and the opposite to these are:
1. quiet- loud
2. friendly- anti-social
3. funny- boring
My five biggest dreams/goals for the future are:
1. to go to college
2. become an interior designer
3. have lots of money
4. go to the moon
5. live in a different part of the world

My alter ego is funny, likes abstract art, dreams of having lots of money, wants to become an interior designer and likes bright colours.


0 comments: