? ??????????????Abstract Folds? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1609 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (19 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 26087 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Pink Spring? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 14, 2009

My Alter Ego

This portrait shows my alter ego as fun and outgoing . I feel that is is a lot of what my friends do not see me as all the time, but something I would like them to see.

The aspect of my image that I find most successful is all the different abstract work and patterns. I like how there is layers of differnt patterns and the way they work together well.
The aspect of my image that I find least successful would be the colours. I think that maybe I could have used even brighter colours to show my alter ego.
If I could do this project again, the changes I would make to improve it would be to maybe add even more pattern to make it look more intersting.

0 comments: