? ??????????????Abstract Folds? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1609 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (19 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 26087 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Pink Spring? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 5, 2009

3-D Protest Poster


One aspect of my poster that I like the most is the bunny with all of the blue make-up around its eye. I think that it blends really well with the bunny and it just looks natual, like it actually is the bunny's eye.
One part of my poster that i do not like too much is the words. I think I could have maybe found a way to have the look more 3-D, to tie in more with the rest of the poster.
If I could do this again, I think I could maybe create a more interesting background to make the overall poster look better.

0 comments: