? ??????????????Abstract Folds? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1609 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (19 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 26087 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Pink Spring? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Culture Jammer



The aspect of my culture jam that I find most successful is the actual sign. That is the part that a did completely from scratch and i think it turned out well.

The aspect of my culture jam that I find least successful is the trees in the background because I think I could have made the edges sort of flow with the rest of the culture jam better.

If I could do this project again, I would maybe make the sign look more realistic.

0 comments: