? ??????????????Abstract Folds? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??4 Grabs Today. 1609 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (19 Ratings)??4 Grabs Today. 26087 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Pink Spring? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sound Sculpture Reflection

One thing I like about my sound sculpture is how the egg cracks and the chick comes out. I think it turned out well and that part looks good.

One aspect I do not like so much in my sound sculpture is how some of the pictures with the boy have a not so smooth edge on the table. I think I could have spent more time fixing that.

If I could do this again, I might find some sounds to go with the expression of the boy. Like when he is disgusted at the end he could be saying eww or something.

0 comments: